Any youth aged 13-19 in the state of Michigan is eligible to participate in this contest!
You can learn about credit and put their knowledge to the test. Compete with
others across the state in the second annual Show Your Money Smarts on-line challenge during the
entire month of April. During this Money Smart Month contest, you can
win prizes for both your county and yourself and become a Michigan
Money Smart Youth Ambassador.
High scoring youth will be entered into a drawing for $200.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Sign up to participate at https://events.anr.msu.edu/MoneySmartContest/
by April 16, 2020. Youth MUST sign up to be eligible for prizes.
2) Learn about credit by attending a Credit Craze webinar or exploring
information found on the Michigan 4-H website at:
3) In April, you will receive an e-mail with the Quizizz six digit code.
4) Go to quizizz.com/join on phone or tablet and enter six digit code using
the same name when you registered (step 1).
5) Complete the challenge using the code by April 30, 2020. The challenge
will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
6) Five winners of the $200 cash prize will be announced by May 15, 2020.
*Register by April 16, 2020.
Challenge will be available April 1 through April 30, 2020 - 11:59 p.m.Laurie Rivetto, Kathy JamiesonMichigan State University Extension, 4-H